We all know that exercise is good for you, but here are 7 benefits to show you how good!
- Exercise controls a healthy weight. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity the more calories you burn.
- Exercise combats numerous health conditions and diseases. No matter your current weight, being active boosts your high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or “good” cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides.
- Exercise improves mood. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed.
- Exercise boosts energy. Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you have more energy to do your daily chores.
- Exercise promotes better sleep. Regular exercise helps you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep.
- Exercise can improve your sex life. Regular physical activity can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may have a positive impact on your sex life.
- Exercise can be fun. It gives you a chance to unwind, think, enjoy the outdoors, or engage in activities that make you happy.